This guy and a few of his relatives like to chirp and squeak at me and other students from his lofty perch in the tree every morning as I go into class. This morning I just happen to have a camera, not my DSLR but my smaller point and shoot with me, so I snapped a picture of him just after he ran up the tree and turn to give me his daily report of what ever it is that squirrel’s thinks is important to communicate to us humanes.
- What do Squirrels Eat (wanttoknowit.com)
- Fox squirrels savvy when hoarding nuts (scienceblog.com)
- A Conversation with my Dogs (panther51.wordpress.com)
- Researchers explore how rodents save for hard times (dailymail.co.uk)
- Evicted by Sandy – New Rochelle 10804 (gayrosen1.wordpress.com)
- Up Close and Personal With a Grey Squirrel (csafotography.wordpress.com)
- Country diary: Squirrelled away (guardian.co.uk)