What do you do to relax after an especially stressful day?.
This is the walk across bridge over the Ohio river from the KY side into Cincinnati. This bridge was the prototype for the Brooklyn Bridge.
This guy and a few of his relatives like to chirp and squeak at me and other students from his lofty perch in the tree every morning as I go into class. This morning I just happen to have a camera, not my DSLR but my smaller point and shoot with me, so I snapped a picture of him just after he ran up the tree and turn to give me his daily report of what ever it is that squirrel’s thinks is important to communicate to us humanes.
- What do Squirrels Eat (wanttoknowit.com)
- Fox squirrels savvy when hoarding nuts (scienceblog.com)
- A Conversation with my Dogs (panther51.wordpress.com)
- Researchers explore how rodents save for hard times (dailymail.co.uk)
- Evicted by Sandy – New Rochelle 10804 (gayrosen1.wordpress.com)
- Up Close and Personal With a Grey Squirrel (csafotography.wordpress.com)
- Country diary: Squirrelled away (guardian.co.uk)
I took both of these photographs in the soft-drink section at Jungle Jim’s in Eastgate Ohio. The whole store is a photographers play ground with all the colors and textures available and a wild selection of drinks to choose from if you get thristy.